Location: Indonesia (Yogyakarta)
Closing date: 09 Jul 2007
Program Director (1299)
The Program Director will assist in the development, management and coordination of reconstruction programs that respond to the most pressing needs of populations affected by a major earthquake.
Task and duties of the Program Director will include:
– Program and new business development in close cooperation with CHF/Jakarta and CHF/HQ. This requires close tracking of such opportunities with donors, and a range of related skills (analytic, conceptual, budgeting, writing, etc.)
– Personnel management and supervision presently involving approximately 30 national and expatriate staff, as well as short-term specialists assigned to the program from time to time. This will also involve oversight of on-going recruitment and staff development efforts.
– The development of internal systems/procedures for planning, coordination, cross-fertilization among disciplines, on-going programmatic assessment, and adherence to workplans.
– Representation, liaison and coordination with a wide variety of national, international and local reconstruction agencies.
– Oversight of program administrative and financial management systems.
– The development of robust monitoring and reporting systems (including the effective use of the CHF Project Reporting System–or PRS).
– Excellent writing skills
– English fluency required
– Substantial experience in community-based reconstruction programming. Proven new business acumen.
– Strong cross-cultural skills in a SE Asian environment.
– Overall team leadership / senior management capacity.
Reference Code: RW_732RCM-56