Project Assistant/Gender Specialist
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Migration and related issues
Location: Indonesia (Banda Aceh)
Closing date: 03 Jul 2007
The project calls for one full time Senior Gender Project Assistant based in the IOM office of Banda Aceh.
The Senior Gender Project Assistant will support the CIDA Project Manager in the management of the gender-specific programming component within the larger CIDA program.
– Supporting and coordinating with Project Assistants and Village facilitators in proposal development for women’s proposals.
– Writing reports on the gender component but also from monitoring and general project progress.
– Program Focal Point for Gender.
– Representing IOM in matters regarding Gender and Post-Conflict.
– University Degree in Social Sciences or related fields.
– Fluent oral and written English and Indonesian language.
– Acehnese language ability a distinct advantage.
– Experience in project management especially women’s projects
– Excellent awareness of gender and conflict issues in the Aceh context.
– Excellent administrative, organizational, communication and presentational skills.
Reference Code: RW_74AGTN-95